In Canada, Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies operates as an umbrella organization that markets and distributes products from a number of different medical device and diagnostics companies, including ACCLARENT®, ADVANCED STERILIZATION PRODUCTS® (ASP), BIOSENSE WEBSTER®, CORDIS®, ETHICON®, and MENTOR®.
Among the products represented by our divisions are:
- devices and solutions for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures;
- devices for women’s health, including urinary incontinence;
- infection prevention and control;
- cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment;
- breast implants, augmentation and reconstruction; and
- surgical sinus treatment.